Complimentary Metro Travel Pass!
Due to overwhelming demand, travel passes are no longer available. Please note that you can still purchase discounted metro tickets.
The ICIS 2022 Conference Co-Chairs are excited to offer complimentary metro travel pass to all full conference registrants!
Public transport via Metro in Denmark is easy, fast, and convenient. Traveling between the ICIS 2022 venues by Metro is easily accessible, as well as the Copenhagen City Centre for sightseeing.
Important – Please review the details below before redeeming your voucher.
- Offered to AIS members registered for full conference.
- Valid from December 9 – 15, 2022.
- Pre-paid for 3 days.
- 2 Days must be consecutive (i.e., Dec. 9 and Dec. 10). Remember to combine it with Tuesday’s Social Event.
- Intended for those attending ancillary meetings at ITU/CBS.
- Days can be added within Dec. 9 – 15 at your expense (36 DKK/day).
- For additional days, please purchase a 3-zone ticket.
- Credit card required to access voucher.
- Can be printed or accessible via smartphone.
- 1 per email address. Must use the same email used for ICIS 2022 conference registration.
- Once you have submitted the details, you will receive a custom voucher code which is auto generated, which will enable each ICIS 2022 conference registrant to redeem three days of travel.
- The ticket will be sent via e-mail, and it is recommended that you check your spam-filter or unwanted e-mail, if the ticket has not arrived within 5 minutes.
Click on the following link to redeem the 3-day metro travel pass: Information – TravelPassMVC
Voucher Code: r8r1hzitjk
If you require assistance with obtaining your complimentary 3-day pass, please contact DOT Customer Service for assistance.
Hours 07:00 – 16:00 CET
Days: Monday – Sunday
Tel: +45 70 15 70 00
Airport Assistance Hours
- Wednesday, December 7
- Available for Doctoral Students between 9:00 – 15:30. Please look for staff with a sign with the AIS logo upon exiting baggage claim/customs
- Friday, December 9
- Metro staff will be present at the airport information desk between TBD and TBD should you need assistance with your Metro voucher
- Saturday, December 10 and Sunday, December 11
- Staff will be present at the airport information desk to assist with any questions.
- Look for the sign, displayed to the right, on Saturday and Sunday